In My Heart, A Book Of Feelings
A beautiful book for children to explore their emotions... Happiness, sadness, bravery, anger, shyness . . . our hearts can feel so many feelings! Some make us feel as light as a balloon, others as heavy as an elephant.
- In My Heart explores a full range of emotions, describing how they feel physically, inside.
- With language that is lyrical but also direct, toddlers will be empowered by this new vocabulary and able to practice articulating & identifying their own emotions.
- With whimsical illustrations and an irresistible die-cut heart that extends through each spread, this unique feelings book is gorgeously packaged.
- Author: Jo Witek
- Publisher: THAMES & HUDSON
- ISBN: 9781419713101
- Dimensions: 25.4 and 25.4 cm
- Publish Date: 1/10/2014
- Page Count: 32