Food Sensitivity Journal-Eating log Diary
Research Shows that food sensitivity is on the rise. Sometimes we need to write down the foods that trigger us before we forget!
This Food Sensitivity Journal may help you identify foods that trigger physical and emotional discomfort.
What it contains:
- Easy-to-use daily log pages allow you to record food, mood, and more, for 2 months
- information about food sensitivities, allergies, and intolerances
- Invaluable for health care providers, parents, and elder caregivers
- 144 pages
- Journal measures 6-1/2'' wide x 8-1/2'' high
- Sturdy hardcover with wire-o binding
- Elastic band closure keeps your place or keeps journal closed
Author Molly Brennand is a:
- Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner
- and Holistic Health Coach based in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- A graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
She holds certifications from the Functional Nutrition Alliance in Full Body Systems and the Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner program.
Molly specializes in nutrition and lifestyle coaching for kids and adults navigating the complexities of chronic illness. She is most passionate about using food as medicine to support and empower individuals dealing with autism spectrum disorder, learning differences, sensory integration, and behavioural challenges.